D
Deleted member 45782
Just do it.
TheTrinary
TheTrinary
Don't let your dreams be dreams?
D
Deleted member 45782
Focus on the dream that can feed you first.

By all means thu, do what you feel right. And do what you won't regret not doing or doing.
TheTrinary
TheTrinary
I really like that
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Not if you apply for a law firm. :blob_hide: Sending late is part of good manners.
TheTrinary
TheTrinary
what does that even mean
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I mean, it might be 02:00 for you but, in some part of the world, it could be some other time.
'-'

X
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Look, courts have deadlines for procedural matters, and you might have an inherent interest in presenting your conclusion quite lately, like before midnight of the last day, so that the other side has less preparation time to counter you.
TheTrinary
TheTrinary
Yeah that's not exactly how it works on the legal side. Response times are typically 30 days from whenever you submit anything. You can buy a few hours on top of the month at best by submitting before midnight.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Depends on the country, depends on the procedural law, depends on the type of proceeding, but it is amusing that you immediately apply your own as the universal standard.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Uh, 30 days, gracious time period, indeed.
TheTrinary
TheTrinary
Well I was responding to a suggestion about ME submitting a job application to a law firm. So how dare I apply my own as the universal standard, when no other standard could ever apply to me? It'd be like me saying, "How dare you assume courts exist in every country. In war torn mynamar, you get a military tribunal and you enjoy it. These entitled foreigners."