Scribble Hub Forum

D
Deleted member 54065
What's the question? Or rather, what's the topic all about?
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
Well, I'm Grade 9. And the question is a middle school one. It's just about what everyone knows about TImog and Kanlurang Asya. no one's answering so i feel really bad

she made a whole game on it too
D
Deleted member 54065
Ah must be no one remembered about South and West Asian literature. That's the problem with Filipino and English subjects, if the lesson is unremarkable, it's bound to be forgotten after a few hours.
D
Deleted member 54065
I remembered how I taught the epic Biag ni Lam-Ang before. Had to act it out on web camera (complete with some costume) and do some modern take on the tale. My students loved it, and I enjoyed it.
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
Holy shit. How old are you, anyway? I don't mean that in a rude way, but in a curious tone :blob_aww:
D
Deleted member 54065
I'm turning 33 this June. I'm a licensed professional teacher as well as a licensed lawyer. Worked in a public school before, Filipino 8 subject. It's fine, btw, I don't mind how teenagers talk to me like I'm the same age as them. I actually appreciate the fact that they see me as someone like an older brother or friend.
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
You looked younger from your profile pic, so I thought you were in college :blob_dizzy:
D
Deleted member 54065
Whoa...and that pic was just taken eight months ago. Haha!
D
Deleted member 54065
I guess accepting whatever comes your way is the key to looking younger, eh? Even though they throw guns and fake grenades on your way. :blobrofl: :blobrofl:
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
You sound like a cool teacher to have honestly
D
Deleted member 54065
Well, I just enjoy my time with my students 😁

I also teach them how to draw in my spare time 😉
D
Deleted member 54065
I don't know if you've seen it, but there's a viral video of me playing around with my students on FB and in TikTok.

A few minutes before dismissal, of course.
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
What's it called? I might've seen it
D
Deleted member 54065
Hmm...lemme fetch the link instead.
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
All good, all good :blob_okay:
D
Deleted member 54065
Link