Scribble Hub Forum

D
Deleted member 57675
Does Yorth's posts in Discussion & Writing Tips cover those?
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
wait. lemme check.
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
The answers are in order of the suggestions I placed.

No, no, no, no.

However, it does indeed have good newbie knowledge.
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
In all honesty, making and maintaining one big, long, and tiresome thread after so many updates have come out (and will) would be daunting, but also helpful.
D
Deleted member 57675
True. Figured as much.

I think it would be nice to have a tutorial in the shape of a story on the main SH site. Its a more obvious "Read This First!" to readers and let them know how to post and how to navigate SHF.
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
@WelcomeToSH is useful, but having a sticky thread would probably save a lot of tears in the long run.
Tony
Tony
@CadmarLegend It's hard to give a 'yes' or 'no' answer without seeing the thread first but if it's a helpful thread, I'll sticky it.
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
I shall try to make one, then!
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
But when I'm not awake at (almost) 1 am... :blob_paint:

So later. Probably tomorrow.
Reactions: Agentt
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
Well, just as an overdue update: I created banners on Canva to make the thread look good, a ToC, styled everything, and started on some of the most important specifics any newbie might want* while also continuously saving everything as drafts because I had to split up the work on multiple intervals.
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
Then, while I was working on it, I had to leave it for a few days because IRL was just too busy. When I came back, the drafts were gone and I was left with an empty thread. That was honestly soul-crushing since I had actually put effort into it... but anyhow.