Scribble Hub Forum

A
Amok
the thing about these shows is the absolute normality of them, this gives poignancy and believality to the story, sorta the 'no country for old men' vibe. Now, a wandering judge in a fantasy setting... i can get behind that as a story model. they have a few gaurds, sometimes they have to compromise due to local situation, or they're so hard-ass that executions follow them like a corpse cloud
A
Amok
Idk if you've ever played Tyranny, but that world, the world of Kyros the tyrant, feels rich seen from the eyes of a lawbringer under Tunon the adjudicator, Archon of Law
TheTrinary
TheTrinary
I do watch Better Call Saul. I do not know, however, what my "locke vid" is. Also never heard of Tyrion.

Mostly I'm confused.
A
Amok
i shouldn't be allowed near computers when i've had little sleep lel. I think Lamora? the con artist book review... never read it meself. i'll summarize it all into a single understandable sentence later, i promise XD
TheTrinary
TheTrinary
Oh right. Sorry.

It's actually a fair comparison. They're both basically con artists where the cilmax is always them scamming somebody. Anti-hero ish. It's a totally different vibe but sort of built from the same archetype.
Reactions: Amok