Scribble Hub Forum

Nahrenne
Nahrenne
The Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S. landed - a blue police telephone box - and the door opened. Out came the Doctor(?) dressed all in white and wearing an Elvis Presley wig. Due to her poor acting and lack of charisma, she tripped over herself on her way out of the T.A.R.D.I.S., only to realise she'd left her keys inside.
[tbc]

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
The majestic vehicle had finally had enough of this Doctor and so abandoned her. Unfortunately for the Doctor, it wasn't planet Earth she'd been left on but a desolate wasteland of desert where another woman in white crossed paths with her - long stick in hand.

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
They then spent the rest of their lives shouting at men and saying they were better than men. All of this without them actually doing much of anything, yet getting everything handed to them just because they were female.

The End.

'-'

X
Scribbler
Scribbler
@Nahrenne '-' Oh my god, the shade. *cough cough* Aren't you from the UK, isn't it a bit stereotypical to like doctor who?
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I used to like it.
Ever since Capaldi became the Doctor, I've not liked it.
Especially now, since Jodie Whittaker took the role - urgh.

It's just used for agenda politics now, which I don't appreciate being shoved into entertainment.

X