Scribble Hub Forum

Scribbler
Scribbler
It's okay, pretty girl, I deleted my explanation of it, so I don't have to say how much I hate explaining it.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Oh.
If it helps, I don't like explaining about my story cos I want my readers (when it gets released) to figure out and interpret it themselves. By doing that, I learn if what I wrote was good enough for people to follow, or not.
*huggles*

X
Scribbler
Scribbler
I was expressing my hate toward myself, but I no longer needed to hate myself for explaining my story because I deleted my explanation.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
So, you were venting, felt relieved afterwards, then wanted to remove evidence of the venting?
'o'

X
Scribbler
Scribbler
Yes, basically, yeah.
Scribbler
Scribbler
I'm a very conflicted person. I spend more time arguing with myself than others. On one hand I want to answer a person's question. I want to do what they want. But then I think about what I want. And I have to carefully decide which is more important in any given scenario. This is why I'm antisocial...
Scribbler
Scribbler
I have enough thoughts in my mind without having to think about other people's thoughts
Scribbler
Scribbler
And it takes me so long to decide which is more important, often times I have to watch the first decision fail in order to understand the correct one. I'm too slow for this shit. I cannot compute so many variables in the time allotted to me
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
Well, if it makes you feel better, you seem quite sociable to me.
*huggles*

X