Scribble Hub Forum

Mellohwa
Mellohwa
Last june, that senior messaged me if I want a drink or not and I said sure (like, why not? And I didn't think much that time) But instead of a drink, he transferred me $16 to my Go-pay (digital money) account, note; it was a lot for me. And of course I was flustered, so, I wanted to give it back to him thinking that it was a mistake of his.
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
But! He replied "I was going to transfer you $1.6 and it looked like I got the zero wrong. But no need to give it back, it's yours."
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
Then I told him I'll give it back tomorrow (two days later though xD) at school, but he still insisted. And later at school, I gave him the money! But he still insisted even in the face of cash! And we bicker, leading it into "why did you gave me that much and you said it was a drink you wanted to give" but he said "I mean, I wanted you to chose on your own and I just wanted to transfer you $3.21."
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
See the different amount? Yeah, he lied and I said so while showing his yesterday's message. But he just laughed it off, I don't get it and I kinda went sulking since I got fed up by his thickheaded... But I still said thank you
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
Later, I didn't bring it up again neither did he. After he graduated, he started to ignoring me and I don't know why, I tried to asked him about it but he left it on "read". But I'd still message him periodically (i know I'm clingy and I want to smack my past self for that)
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
But yesterday! He texted me (dumb me was happy about it lol), without saying hello or replying my previous messages or anything at all. Just a simple: "I need..." he left it like that until I replied "what?"
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
"that money I gave you" he said. "Didn't you said you don't want it back? You keep insisting on it"
"Whatever"
"Lol"
"Don't laugh"
"For what?"
"Top-up"
"Topup?"
"FIFA" (a game, yeah)
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
Btw, I already used up what he gave me! I can't let it rotting on my account :)
And it got mixed up with what my dad gave me.
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
At this point, I was so sad and angry that he texted me just for that with his stupid reason. It wa so frustrating that I don't know what to say or do about it.
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
I told it to my brother and he said to just block him without actually giving it back. I thought he was going to laught at the situation but I didn't expect he would feel so repulsed and disgusted (it's funny how he looked like someone who's involved directly). My mom disagree with him though, she said she'll just transfer the money and told me to block him afterwards.
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
Then my brother suggested that he should go to our house if he ever want to get the money (and my mom support it). and so I told that person to come here if he still want it.
"Wth" he said.
"Tell me when you're going"
"Y" (yes)
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
God, I want to spit the money while I give it to him. In reality, I can't do it though... orz
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
So stupid... I thought something were up when he said he needed the money back...
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
If it was, I would gladly give it even if he only texted me back because of his needs...
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
Fffffffff I just can't get it off my mind...
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
And I can't even block him untill he got his stupid money back. While I could just transfer it and be done with it, my stupidity won't let him be... he thought he could just get his precious top-up after he ignores me without reasons? AAAAGGGHHHHH
Macha
Macha
Pretty sure that's a skinwalker who tookover your senior's body. The real senior is already shinda.
D
Deleted member 54065
@Mellohwa sorry I fell asleep. Anyway, now that I'm awake, I just got a question.

Did you expected something more than just a simple mistake?
D
Deleted member 54065
From what I see and guess about his actions, he's someone you should avoid. So I kinda agree with your bro and mom.
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
It's okay and yes, if not, why didn't he just take the money back when I gave him and he even go far as lying about it