Scribble Hub Forum

D
Deleted member 54065
Question, what is it that you really wanted to do?
D
Deleted member 54065
Like, if you got the means, and the support, got anything in mind?
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
In regards to jobs? Well, I've always really been fascinated with the way humans interact. Why did this person say that? What led him to say that? Should he have said it?
These questions always hit me :blob_hmm_two:
So if there's a job that focuses on analysing why humans do what they do (socially) I'd probably go for that.
D
Deleted member 54065
No. No. I'm talking not about your job, but what you actually want to do as a career. What makes you happy? Something along those lines.

So, do you really want to observe human behavior?
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
Putting it that way makes me sound like an alien, hah.

But yes, I do want to observe human behaviour. I find great happiness in just figuring out why people act like people
D
Deleted member 54065
Here's my take on your situation, as a former teacher. You're still young at 15. You're still going to experience a lot before you even get to the age of majority. Now then, the reason I asked what makes you happy is that, pursue that desire. If you find you're happy with it even when you're older, then it's for you. If not, then use that as your stepping stone to reach what career you really want.
D
Deleted member 54065
Choose the path that makes you happy, because if you do, you won't work. You'll play, and in the end, even when you're exhausted, you're fulfilled and glad. It's the 7th step in Maslow's Hierarchy of needs, after all...self-actualization.
D
Deleted member 54065
Don't be afraid to try everything if you don't know your 'way', as long as it doesn't affect you negatively. You'll find the path that's for you eventually.
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
Ty! Though I still laugh at the fact that teenagers are asked to choose something they could get stuck with for their whole lives.

I'll see if I still have this same passion later on :blobtaco:
D
Deleted member 54065
Heh, like I always tell my students before,

"You're young. You're still allowed to make mistakes and learn from them."

After all, it'd be bad if they committed the mistake once they got family of their own.