Scribble Hub Forum

Anon2024
Anon2024
So when you actually going to finish writing a book instead of just finishing multiple first chapters?
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
Give it a few years
mitkopom
mitkopom
Congratulations, the first time is always the best. It has such mysterious and even romantic vibes... Ps i am talking about writing
Anon2024
Anon2024
@mitkopom I realize that @SailusGebel is the slavic straight man, and you're a slavic charmer. Bulgarian and Russian are both slavic right?
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
I do not think they are
mitkopom
mitkopom
Anon2023,
Indeed i am yet i look more greek or italian than the blond blue eyed Slavic stereotype. But you are right about the charming part. I remember when i was doing vintage in Australia my looks got me successful flirts in the local pub. Of course i presented myself as italian leeching on their flawless reputation as outstanding lovers lol
Ps: proven tactics if you can sell yourself as Italian
Anon2024
Anon2024
You know, the best thing about this is we're talking on Georgelee5786's profile and he is getting a notification every time we talk about picking up girls or using innuendos. :D
Anon2024
Anon2024
Unfortunately I can't sell myself as italian, I can however trick girls using magic tricks.
mitkopom
mitkopom
May be you can be half italian from a mixed parents. You only need to learn some 100 words and imitate their specific accent.. lol those chicks in the pub were half drunk so it was an easy job trick them. Less talking and more agressive flirting
Haah good ol times 20 years ago, now just beautiful memories..... Tz i got depressed now
Anon2024
Anon2024
It's easiest to get tourists... what happens in Europe stays in Europe... or where ever you're at. Just not local because you can get a bad rep.
georgelee5786