Scribble Hub Forum

Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_neutral: And I was not gonna lie envious of you.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
:blob_neutral: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: I'm not Saileri.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_ghost: Ah, thx. I told you I am not good with names. :blob_neutral: But why the :sweating_profusely: then.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Because I still can't understand whether it's a subtle trolling or you legit thought I was Saileri.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_neutral: I legitimately thought. Sailus - Saileri. Do you see the similarity?
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_neutral: I didn't want to troll you. I honestly thought you were him. Especially, after you confirmed youa re Polish.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
The thing is, some people has already joked about it precisely because our nicknames are so similar. I'm not against it, though, I think this kind of jokes are funny when people don't overuse them. And seeing how you can crack jokes and is somewhat playful, I didn't know what is what. So, yeah... this is somewhat awkward.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Also I'm not Polish, and I don't think I've confrimed it anywhere? I'm Russian.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_neutral: I wouldn't joke about this, as I always thought him a tad arrogant. You are quite approachable, meanwhile. :blob_reach:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blobspearpeek: We have a Rusky here! Hanz! Get ze Flammenwerfer!
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Saileri was arrogant? At times when he was active I didn't have a lot of interactions with anybody. I was kinda on my own, writing replies that were as large as small essays. So I can't remember how he acted.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_neutral: Well, it was just my impression. He was very proud of his story. Maybe a bit too proud. But these are stories of the past. :blob_reach: Anyway, I hope that you will stay here and don't get a visit by the conscription commissariat.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_neutral: Writing large essays ... A very Russian thing.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Thank you, have another one, it's on me. :blob_gift: :blob_cookie:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_neutral: To elaborate, the other Russian I knew was also always channelling her inner Dostoevsky here on the forum.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_neutral: Unfortunately, people rarely understood her weight tomes. A shame.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
If we are talking about the same person, I'm afraid I might be the reason she left SH forums.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Queenfisher? :blob_cookie:
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
:blob_hmm_two: I don't think it's her.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Blue bird?