Scribble Hub Forum

Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
This continue until the test have about 30 min left then i decided to just fuck it.I have this one question only needs 5 more words to be considered complete, but before i can the supervisor take it and from me. So in the end i manage to do about 49% of the exam.
  • Wow
Reactions: Aaqil
D
Desustar
damned luck bro. hopefully what you've done is enough to pass your exam. all the best.
i had an exam a few days ago and then this girl in front of me is asking me the answers and the examiner stood right next to my desk for nearly 2 hours lol
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
:blob_teary: and this is only the first of the week, there's still 7 more :blob_no: i don't think i can do this.
D
Desustar
I wish you luck, all the best buddy. Tough it out, and then you can have fun (assuming you do get holidays)
Assurbanipal_II
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
@Desustar ye no, after this we have the military school to go to. It is mandatory for all students so........
Assurbanipal_II
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
No Vietnam 🇻🇳
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_reach: I see. :blob_nom: So blobscription. :blob_reach: But I guess, if you fail the exam, you get another year.
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
That doesn't make me feel any better
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:sweating_profusely: I see. :blob_cookie: Have a cookie, then. :blob_cringe: I have little else to offer.
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
thanks i guess, welp time to study. I am a Asian not a Bsian as someone say