Scribble Hub Forum

RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
I now know where your NTR fetish comes from.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
melchi
melchi
I will not read the last chapter of mushoku because of all the bad things people say about it.
Corty
Corty
Is it me, or Japanese writers can't write a proper ending? Neither do Chinese ones... I barely had any novels from Asia that I got up from saying that was a great ending, enjoying it fully. Somehow everything I remember ended in a way I was not satisfied with.
melchi
melchi
Only for web novel serials. Beast player has a good end for example.
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
@SailusGebel I am not really sure about favorites. They change all of the time. The closest thing to Mushoku Tensei that I like is Re: Zero.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
@Corty I'm not sure about novels, but Korean webtoons and manhwas are the same. Good endings are rare. Though in case of Koreans I blame it on getting axed whenever they start getting slightly less views.
@RepresentingEnvy I was asking about stuff that you like the most.
Anon2024
Anon2024
What about demon slayer?
melchi
melchi
What about it?
Anon2024
Anon2024
You hate the slavery arc there too?
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
@SailusGebel Right now I am liking Momo The Ripper. Which is weird because I don't usually enjoy LitRPG.
melchi
melchi
I might not have got to the slavery arc yet in demon slayer, I just watched some of the train arc and the first season. I don't really remember slavery stuff.
Corty
Corty
@SailusGebel The only manwha ending I liked was Noblesse. And I think the girls of the wild or whatever was its name. And Stormbringer's ending. Hm, I think that is all... :blob_hmm_two:
Anon2024
Anon2024
Oh, okay. I haven’t seen one yet either and I only saw up to train. I was just trying to confuse you.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
@Corty Girls of the Wild was very bad.
Anon2024
Anon2024
@Corty girls of the Wild didn’t have a bad ending.

It just had a weird premise where the women were all good fighters and the guys were weak.
Corty
Corty
@SailusGebel As I said, I don't remember fully, but I have a vague recollection the wimp of an mc got together with the main girl, no? Hm... well, whatever, I read it out of obligation that I started it and read hundreds of chapters already.
Corty
Corty
I remember something about the redhead friend of the main girl encouraging the whimp to go for it yet she was also in love with him... the typical stuff.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Too bad multiple beautiful and powerful girls don’t fall for wimps like that in real life.
Corty
Corty
No, my problem was that he was a whimp in putting his foot down and accepting the fact he was loved. I call him a whimp not because he couldn't fight as well but because he couldn't face his feelings.