Scribble Hub Forum

greyblob
greyblob
if you're using happyaccidents add embeddings easynegative and bad_prompt (this at .8 or lower)
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
I'll look into bad prompt, but I already have easynegative.

Using Embeddings though, didn't make a difference at all. I don't know if I got unlucky and the models I tested it on already had easynegative built in or what.
greyblob
greyblob
they make massive differences. it might be not applied properly
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
greyblob
greyblob
also dreamshaper has its own trained negatives. baddream and unrealisticdream i think? you'll find them both on the model's example pics on civitai
greyblob
greyblob
@Cipiteca396 that should be it. I'm not sure why it'd be the same. maybe for bad_prompt? I couldn't find it on happyaccidents so the keyword probably does nothing
greyblob
greyblob
you don't need to remove the textual embedding completly, just the trigger keyword
greyblob
greyblob
greyblob
greyblob
wait that's the wrong model lol
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
Changing the prompt will always change the output. The Embedding itself is unnecessary. Adding it in is an extra step that doesn't change the result at all as far as I've observed.
greyblob
greyblob
i disagree completely. embedding do wonders. but just adding the embedding does nothing until you add it's trigger keyword in the prompt.
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
I don't know what to tell you. I'm not getting different results when I add the embedding. Only when I change the prompt.
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
Aha, it did work with the baddream embedding you used (when it was used on Dreamshaper :blobrofl:).
So easynegative really must be built into most of the models I use, no embeddings needed. Or that particular embedding is just broken.
greyblob
greyblob
they works differently with every models. but none of them require a specific model to work.
greyblob
greyblob
theres also the badhandsv4 and bad-hands-5 embeddings

and add_detail lora for anime
more_detail for others.

these are what I personally use
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
Hm, I'm not finding those anywhere.
Unless you just mean to add the text into the prompt without an embedding.
greyblob
greyblob
no you need to add them. i just checked and they're not on ha unfortunately. only the more_details lora. it's called add more detail