Scribble Hub Forum

SailusGebel
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
2500 yesterday, will write in 10-20 minutes.
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
Damn. Good work! I can't seem to be consistent at all.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Well, I was playing LoL with my friend during his days off, so I did no writing. But other than that, I try to be consistent with writing. I want to get back to writing my story, and I want to write another one.
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
I didn't even know you played LOL. I still have it on my PC, but I haven't touched it in months. I wish your writing goes well! Are you going to post the new story?
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
The one I'm writing now, not sure. I have no ending nor plans and I simply write aimlessly to get the hang of it. I have an idea of what to write for now, but later on I will probably be troubled because of my lack of direction. Also, with Destiny Child closing, I now think of writing a story with a similar premise\setting.
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
Are you usually a discovery writer or a planner? I am more a discovery writer, but once the story gets long you should take notes. That way you don't miss major plot points. The only thing I ever plan before I start is the beginning and the end.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I still don't know. I didn't spend as much time actually writing, and the majority of my writing was pantsing\discovery. I've never actually did a proper planning. I wrote a bit of my planned story, but only a little. I wanted to write more and compare the results, but it was interrupted by the thing that happened in the country.
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
Planning the story makes it harder to write for me personally, and I never end up sticking to the plan. I tried to do it a few times, but it is really not my thing. How has it been in your country? Has it gotten worse or better?
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
It's a very slow worsening of everything.