Scribble Hub Forum

D
Deleted member 113259
Just fix them.
melchi
melchi
How do you show a magical a flamingo and a slime girl fixing a dam and not have it come across as something a 6 year old would write?
D
Deleted member 113259
The problem there is that apparently you're a six-year-old. Why did you write that if you didn't have a plan on how to execute it?
  • Haha
Reactions: melchi
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
smut is the answer
  • Wow
D
Deleted member 113259
Also, give the names and context of the flamingo and magical girl. There's no way it's actually as stupid as you described.
D
Deleted member 113259
melchi
melchi
Well Merumeru the slime girl does most of the work because she can dissolve stuff. Alex can move rocks the normal way and Fufi the flamingo is really just playing the roll of mascot and catching fish for meals. The problem mostly is that everything is so jumbled, I need to condense an segregate stuff so it makes sense.
D
Deleted member 113259
@melchi You're a fan of segregation?
  • Angry
melchi
melchi
*slaps the question mark upside the head with a large trout*
D
Deleted member 113259
In any case, write the chapter from different perspectives or at least follow different people in different sections.

What the slime was doing from start to finish

What Alex was doing from start to finish

What the flamingo was doing from start to finish.

Have an event take place in each section to keep the audience engaged.
melchi
melchi
It is that almost everything is breaking paragraph rules. Having three people doing stuff in the same paragraph is not supposed to happen.
D
Deleted member 113259
So someone didn't read what I said.
melchi
melchi
It was because I was writing while you were posting and you finished before me :P
D
Deleted member 113259
Oh well there. I solved your problem.
D
Deleted member 113259
Also, do a complete series rewrite, and delete the scene entirely.
  • Sad
melchi
melchi
Such meany