Scribble Hub Forum

SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Thank you.
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
This can also be used to move threads posted in the wrong subforum btw. Just write, "Move to Author General, please." or whatever, and the mods can take care of it once they see the report~
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
You're welcome! ^^)/
Anon2024
Anon2024
Don’t you mean “Tony can take care of it all by himself”?
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
Not really, Tony is super inactive on the forums and almost never sees anything on his own.

I think the only threads he actively looks at are the ones in the "Scribblehub" subforum, because those are directly related to the main site itself.

Oh, and he checks his PMs and his Profile too.
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
Everything else he checks are just stuff that people reported.

I'm 99% sure that someone reported your thread, which is why Tony was able to see that it was political and locked it.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Lol, I don’t care if it got locked. Just surprised at first but I can see how it could be political now.

I just like making fun of how Tony is pretty much doing everything on the forum.
greyblob
greyblob
can the mods see who reported?
Reinaislost
Reinaislost
I twice flagged ContraOP's "Should dragons have rights" thread during and after discussions of politics and religion, but it wasn't locked. Similar to this, my first thread was really political, and we pinged the moderators frequently (now that I think about it, we shouldn't have done that), but it is still there and has 15 pages.
Reinaislost
Reinaislost
The aforementioned thread is now kinda back at the orignal topic, but I'm just a little worried.