Scribble Hub Forum

Himekawa
Himekawa

making slight lore of my own? They killed the husband, and be punished for it. One account said that they didn't want to be wedded too. the water they pour flowed from underworld as they continued to fill the jar, that is leaking. So, eternally reminded of their sins, I'm imagining that those water nymphs thought was imprinted in the water.
Himekawa
Himekawa
Since the place for both legend is the same... so, yeah.
Reactions: GDLiZy
GDLiZy
GDLiZy
Interesting...
Himekawa
Himekawa
Honestly, all of this is because I cannot find an opponent for Watery, since the water environment is basically almost infinite HP for her. I want her to risk herself being affected by that or succumbing to that influence. Well... sooner or later, she'll be saying something like, hail hydra (jk)

This is also the reason I don't want to go doing that pirate quest.
Reactions: GDLiZy
GDLiZy
GDLiZy
You can always make Magic a counter to her! I have one entity called the Envoy, and its ability is to 'silence the air', making all Mana in the air stagnate and even expelled them from the area. Boom, with just that, magic-user is useless.
Himekawa
Himekawa
Well... Fire magic, as well as heat, is. As pure water is not lightning conductive, she'll be immune to it. Water magic is absorbed. Light and dark magic affect her like it affect others. Though if it is pure light without that holiness, it just goes through her.
Himekawa
Himekawa
Wind magic, well... I make her so that she lose control to the water when it is not connecting to her body. Put a plate wider than the diameter of her hand to sever her hand and she lose her control to it. So anything that cut is effective as long as it disconnects her to that part. Piercing attack doesn't work (again, depend on the size of the weapon honestly).