Scribble Hub Forum

TheMonotonePuppet
TheMonotonePuppet
What do you think?
Theirl
Theirl
every year here in brazil there is a time of the year that start to rain a lot and everything floods. this happens every year and every year poor people lose their house, and even die. the news report it as its an absurd and the politicians talk about how they will change things, but the moment that time of year pass everyone forget.
Theirl
Theirl
what we lack is accountability if what is needed for accountabilty is to having to have a tsunami o bile so be it
TheMonotonePuppet
TheMonotonePuppet
Perhaps I didn't give a good enough idea of just how bad the Green Marotte is... mwahahaha... I'll move onto some of the next! The floods turn into poison-dart frog secretions. All of the population will die in gruesome fashion. And the sugarcane plantations turn all of the farmers' guts into molasses.
Reactions: Theirl
TheMonotonePuppet
TheMonotonePuppet
The rainforest sets up a kingdom on its own, and threshes the innocent souls who relied on it for their livelihood like a lumber plantation, but for flesh.
Reactions: Theirl
Theirl
Theirl
so i liked it. well it could have a bit more of humour like a dog biting his own tail just to discover that it was its own tail. like a music that start playing and people cant stop dancing, rain of alcohol that initialy, all cars gaining horse hovers in place of its tires