Scribble Hub Forum

Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
I think you're on that tinfoil hat for too long, time to go to sleep.
Tsuru
Tsuru
(returning to main topic)

but yeah.
Maybe its true that could be that.
But also LIKELY true its not.
Especially if it doesnt vanish for a while after waking up.

Or she is intern.
Or she is old one, and dont care = "white lie" (to not scare you) or "toxic white lie" you (stfu i am not a doctor)
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
Yeah yeah ofcourse honey

*pick Tsuru up into a princes carry and tuck her into bed*

Go to sleep, talk to you later when i wake up
Tsuru
Tsuru
Not really tinfoil.

1) Because of experience from 2 psy.......monthly doctors
2) Mom teacher. That was a kind teacher, the kind that did "stickers" for 20/20. But later on, simply didnt care to do that, bc of how bad next-next-next gen became (also bc the school wasnt a big one + zone, hence quality of students werent high quality per say)
Tsuru
Tsuru
Though its true that your advice to go to bed is correct.

My mind isnt very sound right now.

Bc of how fcking annoyed, pissed off, current i am, when i "shower-thought" about the fact,
That from a happy paradise SH forum was in my mind => Shitty replicate society with double faced people thx to 4 users (or more?)
Tsuru
Tsuru
Chose to vent:

Fu P-23 for being a woke-mad instgrm-zomer, that i forgavex3 for being passive-aggres-morale-highground, stab me in the end
Fu A-S, for calling me a bad apple for noreason
Fu TMP for shoving me a gigantic image telling me fck u, and using morale highground
Fu J-c for shoving off me off that needed help at that time (you could simply ignore me, not "Dont ping me with this shi")
(and R-E thumbs up J-c)
Tsuru
Tsuru
TLDR : fu to all double faced bastards. Especially the 2 woke ones that bited me like maddogs.
Tsuru
Tsuru
And sorry Botty for posting it here.
---
though i risk being punished or divorced with you, I prefer dying as a mega honest person, compared to becoming a person that i hate (double-faced people) [Dragon killer becoming dragon]
Woolen_Bat_Monkey
Woolen_Bat_Monkey
Hmm, I understand everything now... Expect for most of all things.
Tsuru
Tsuru
I understand now nothing of everything (you said), except for most of the beginning ("Hmm") :sneaky:

Edit : oh i got it
Tsuru
Tsuru
Btw @Aaqil is the involuntary true EQ master

By simply not doing anything and simply eating cookies
he cant offend anyone
PLOT ARMOR luck

Novel : I am clearly just eating cookies, but everyone thought i was strong
789 chapters
Woolen_Bat_Monkey
Woolen_Bat_Monkey
What if, by eating cookies, he offends the Cookie Man? Better yet, what if he accidentally consumes a cookie fanatic's cookies?
Reactions: Tsuru