Scribble Hub Forum

AliceShiki
AliceShiki
Ah, I think it's easily the best system in the series because it's just logical that you don't gain/lose levels from using a Seal.

The only problem is that internal levels aren't visible in-game and you have to look datamined values up to figure out the internal levels of pre-promoted units.

But the system as a whole is the best possible IMO.
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
... Ah, and not being able to see internal levels in-game means you have to manually keep track of the internal levels of the units you promoted, which is also annoying.

So uhn... Well, they had a poor UI execution on that, but the system itself is great IMO.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Hmm, I’m personally not loving the system, that’s because I like leveling every character, but this game seems to be intent that you focus on 12 main character.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Since scaling of skirmishes are all based on alear.
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
Ah, I never played while leveling all characters, so I can understand why you'd dislike the current system.

Skirmishes don't scale based on Alear btw. They scale based on the levels of your highest 8/10/12 highest leveled characters (8/10/12 because it depends on the skirmish to see how many characters it counts).
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
Vander is never taken into account for Skirmish scaling, btw.

And I think the exact way they scale is by getting the average of your highest leveled characters and add a +2 to it, but I'm not entirely sure... It's been a while since I looked at the formula... Let me try looking it up a bit.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Hmm… I don’t know, but I’ve decided to de-equip the other characters and spec out 12 with bond rings. Going to give the inherited trait lifesphere to every one of them.