Scribble Hub Forum

Tsuru
Tsuru
NO DWARVES !!!!!
(just 1)

Edit : They are magical creatures now
Tsuru
Tsuru
Actress "Our version is a refreshing story about a young woman who has a function beyond someday" (someday my prince will come)

Agreeing with Asmon next words :
"What is wrong with hoping one day you'll get married to a nice guy who's going to take care of you and you can have a family together, when did this become bad"
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
Blame the perceived 'modern audience'. Most people don't give a shit about the original message in Snow White and would watch it anywaay, but the few who do care very very loud.
Reactions: Tsuru
Tsuru
Tsuru
@georgelee5786 America is soon turning into a "China"
= Population so high, law not caring, that even if products are filled of water, it can sell lot of money.

+ bad parenting + women feeling superior without retribution (bc 1 female for 10 males in china) + schooling that cant correct kids
R
RobBanks
Well, yeah. It's kinda weird how it got like that.
I mean, it's a basic love story, doubling as a lesson about human vanity. Not super complex, but I thought thst was the point?
  • Haha
R
RobBanks
Also how come it's always women doing this sort of thing? I thought they were supposed to like Snow White?
R
RobBanks
I remember back in kindergarten/Elementary it was always the girls begging the teacher and even forcing the goddamn tape into the VHS so we would have to watch it AGAIN.
R
RobBanks
Meanwhile most of the boys and I just sat in place covering our eyes because it felt like a freaking horror movie with that witch and the chases.
R
RobBanks
So I can confirm that at least little girls weren't socially forced to do or watch anything. They just loved that movie for themselves and that was it.
R
RobBanks
North Americans are just weird trying to messe with people like this.
They prioritize feminism and changing old movies and crap, meanwhile they leave people homeless and starving on the street.
Hell, I heard in Canada little boys were forced to wear dresses to kindergarten for 'gender experiences'. Fucking gross.
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
Yeah, the west hate grown to hate its men and masculinity. In the worse cases, we can't even open a door for a woman without getting lectured on our 'privilege'
Tsuru
Tsuru
Also how come women doing this sort thing?
THAT IS THE THING !

As woman, i ashamed.
As bi or "anything-that-can-love-me" s#xual. Years ago i facepalmed on parades etc, BUT woke culture, i just want
Tsuru
Tsuru
Also how come women doing this sort thing?
Mostly bc

true racism
true bigottery
true machochism
etc
are frowned upon by society and punished. So true bad guys STAY LOW.

BUT

"feminists/people of color/etc" try to take advantage of "victim mentality"
And everyone know "woke" is doing it, but "wokes" too stupid or self-hypno they werent found out
Tsuru
Tsuru
What is most scary about human psychology of being wrong

isnt the fact they are wrong
but the fact of not understanding of being wrong

AND WORSE : [Self fooling the self of being right] = because scared to admit, all past actions are wrong.
Tsuru
Tsuru
Like manga/movies, a necromancer try to revive loved one or a HERO sacrifice people to save the world.

=> Kill millions
"Nonono, its impossible that i am wrong !!!! YES, i simply didnt do enough!" (and begin to worsen the process even more)
Tsuru
Tsuru
I thought they were supposed to like Snow White?
AND that is why i wonder "what kind of parenting did they got i wonder"

+
Me : "GOSH I WISH their parents, grandparents, whatever smart ancestor in their genealogy, could see, confront them about it. Both because of curiosity what would happen and gloating evilly bc of expectation of a WAKE-UP-BITCH SLAP"
Tsuru
Tsuru
I dont care
if someone
is furry, person of color, gay, sex with a inorganic object (true thing), love old people, love young people (with decent mental age consensual), crazy, incestuous, religious, sex addict, equality of genders believer, equality of color believer, woman supremacist, man supremacist, vegan, etc
Tsuru
Tsuru
I just want to enjoy life without being bothered by stuff i dont want.

And woke culture, especially in movies
is just like FCKING ADS ON YOUTUBE
x200 worse
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
We should just put me in charge
Tsuru
Tsuru
They prioritize feminism and changing old movies and crap, meanwhile they leave people homeless and starving on the street.
YES!

that is what is fcking annoying !!!

A comment said : There is war, hunger, poverty, abuse of power, pollution, corruption, crimes, rape, limited ressources running out, BUT TWITTERS ARE BUSY FOCUSING ON THIS !?