Scribble Hub Forum

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
She needs 300 hours of drawing practice first.
D
Deleted member 54065
Well, if you guys gonna play some strat games, I can offer "Dawn of Man". Might be simplistic, but it's one heck of a stone age settlement builder.
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
This dragon understands. Maybe you can expect it by Christmas, if you are good? If not you will get a drawing of coal. I have a list of all you fuckers, and I am checking it twice.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
@Prince_Azmiran_Myrian No. Everybody knows that the best art is when you just starting. I need the top-tier art, brewed and cooked by the sheer enthusiasm and powered with a rockstar energy drink.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I need THE art
Reactions: melchi
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
If you want a shitty one, I can cook it up in less than an hour.
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
This
Is
ENDEED!!!
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
What do you mean a shitty one? How dare you call the art fueled by nothing but passion(and energy drinks) shitty? Who the fuck told you that passion(and energy drinks) can be substituted with skill? Don't listen to the old fogeys, listen to the new blood. :blob_shade:
TsumiHokiro
TsumiHokiro
@RepresentingEnvy Art drawn by coal! Now that's artisanal art indeed! You'd never be more sublime!
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
Listening to a N-new-Blood? Junior, you dare? To listen to a New-Blood... *Dramatic hand motions*
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Coal art is based
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
It can be well done, too. :blob_hmm_two:🐲
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
I actually have coal thing
TsumiHokiro
TsumiHokiro
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
We are
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
lol this looks dumb fr fr...
SailusGebel
TsumiHokiro
TsumiHokiro
@RepresentingEnvy Can I make a poster out it? I'll make sure that one of my 50 children leave it down for posteriority.