Scribble Hub Forum

Nahrenne
Nahrenne
It's a very nice nickname that immediately caught my attention. Does it have a special meaning?
Hmm...
It was the name of the FMC's mother in a story I started writing when I was 14 and dropped at around 24 due to how cringy it made me feel.
I liked the name, though, so made it my username.
:sweat_smile:

X
MatchaChocolate69
MatchaChocolate69
I see! I think this name suits you well. I'm familiar with that cringy feeling, although I still can't let go of those stories myself.
I hope one day to rewrite them better.
Maybe I'm touching a sore spot, and if I offend you I apologize, but have you stopped writing?
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I haven't stopped writing.
In fact, I've got several stories I'm working on...and they're all probably too ambitious.

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Big projects I'm working on very slowly:
Fantasy noble story Het
Interstellar S/G BL
Tower climbing+dungeon (likely no romance)
SoL BL
2 fantasy beastkin BL's in the same world
Dr+Neighbour BL
Uncle+Nephew incest

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
As for other stuff I've completed...several short BL stories for the BLP anthologies.
Though, I feel you wouldn't really care about that side of things.

X
MatchaChocolate69
MatchaChocolate69
MatchaChocolate69
S/G
SoL
Dr
Sometimes I feel a bit like a boomer... The meaning of some acronyms escapes me. :blob_pat_sad:
MatchaChocolate69
MatchaChocolate69
I admit that it's not exactly my genre, but I don't dismiss it outright. As long as it's just romance, I think it can even be interesting. Actually, I've never read a BL novel, but when a person impresses me, I become interested in their creations. Once I've finished reading Assur II's work, I'll try reading your Crystal Beast novel here on SH.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
S/G = Sentinel/Guide
SoL = Slice of Life
Dr = Doctor, much like how Mr is short for Mister.

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
My crystal beast story isn't complete, and has been on hiatus for a few years now.
>w<

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
As for BL...
I'd recommend you read the @BL_Palace anthologies.
They're a collection of BL short stories written by different authors.
I've taken part in every antho, too.
I'd say to skip the Spring one due to how long the entries were for that.
The other anthos had more strict word limits.

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
In fact, the last entry for the Winter anthology has just been released today.
(^-^)

*isn't at all mentioning this due to the last one being her own entry*
>w<

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
As for the incest one...
I've done another incest story, but it's less acceptable because it has cheating in it, as well as it being het incest.
At least with BL, there is no risk of pregnancy - which is one of the main issues behind incest.
'-'

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
And the uncle+nephew one hasn't reached the point where they are together like that, yet.

X
MatchaChocolate69
MatchaChocolate69
I've done another incest story, but it's less acceptable because it has cheating in it, as well as it being het incest.
It doesn't bother me at all; in fiction, almost everything goes, and incest is an excellent conflict generator given its taboo nature. I found the idea amusing that this pure and innocent maiden could be intriguingly perverse... :sweat_smile:
MatchaChocolate69
MatchaChocolate69
In fact, the last entry for the Winter anthology has just been released today.
I'll take a look at it! :blobreading:
MatchaChocolate69
MatchaChocolate69
S/G = Sentinel/Guide
SoL = Slice of Life
Dr = Doctor, much like how Mr is short for Mister.
🤣They were obvious, especially doctor...:blob_facepalm:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I abbreviated them cos of character limit on profile posts.

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
It doesn't bother me at all; in fiction, almost everything goes, and incest is an excellent conflict generator given its taboo nature. I found the idea amusing that this pure and innocent maiden could be intriguingly perverse... :sweat_smile:
'-'

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I consider myself to have a dichotic mind.
Sometimes, I pick up on the naughty stuff really quickly.
Other times...it just completely flies over me - either due to lack of knowledge or because I'm dense.

X