Scribble Hub Forum

Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
I didn't know chocolate had intelligence or sentience to be able to receive that.

X
MatchaChocolate69
MatchaChocolate69
Thank you, but I'm not very smart; I just like to read between the lines and piece together the clues people leave me.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
MC69 thinks himself a sleuth?
:blob_frown:

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
To clarify, MC69, I'm talking about actual chocolate.
'-'
You have intelligence and sentience.

X
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_teary: Someone bothered to pick up the crumbs I left ... I am moved.
MatchaChocolate69
MatchaChocolate69
MC69 thinks himself a sleuth?
Don't you ever, when watching a movie or reading a novel, anticipate the plot developments or the twists? I'm not talking about poorly written works, but in general. Authors usually leave clues, and so do people.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*gets a vacuum to clean you up*
Such a messy eater, A2.

X
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: I munch a lot, so I leave many crumbs, but I guess my plot is fairly predictable.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Don't you ever, when watching a movie or reading a novel, anticipate the plot developments or the twists? I'm not talking about poorly written works, but in general. Authors usually leave clues, and so do people.
:sweat_smile:
I, uh, kind of get told off by my family for constantly talking when watching stuff with them.

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I tend to pick up on stuff really quickly, then get frustrated that the author then starts spoon-feeding for the ones who didn't.

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I munch a lot, so I leave many crumbs, but I guess my plot is fairly predictable.
'-'
I mean, I'd only read 8-ish chaps and predicted almost your entire plot, no?
'-'

X
MatchaChocolate69
MatchaChocolate69
I, uh, kind of get told off by my family for constantly talking when watching stuff with them.
Me too :blobrofl:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_neutral: What is the entire plot, then?
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
About the MC's actions and progression, remember?
'-'

X
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_neutral: That was hardly a challenge and fairly easy to predict. Almost like a child needing to grow up. Not to mention with how information the reader was initially provided with compared to the MC.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
:blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout:
You seemed impressed when I went through it with you in discord after I'd put your story on pause.

X
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_teary: Why should I put you down when you seemed so happy narrating?
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_aww: So I let you talk and listened.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
In other words...you weren't impressed...
:blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary:

...x...