N
Notadate
General chat 29vieews
Aez_Nairo
Aez_Nairo
Better then nothing sire.
dummycake
dummycake
sorry but I literally couldn't care less about power systems, the story matters so much more to me.
example: Jojo.
stands sometimes are very inconsistent, yet they're the most interesting and versatile power systems in all of anime.

guys, in my honest opinion, you should break your head less with the power system and more with creating a good story. sorry again...
N
Notadate
Jojo cool. But I am more a world building guy. Well enjoyer. Also gotta disagree, Stands are not the most versitile. It’s literally, I got this power and I can do said thing. No different from most general power systems related to personal powers.
N
Notadate
Minor statement. Don’t mot stories with a less flexible power system, set the ground rules then from that show how they can be bent or used.

Example: HXH

Has a set rules set on how the powers work, and from this characters can use an abilities. The clown dude can use neon as rubber? And his fights are interesting.
N
Notadate
I love free style systems. But I also love grounded systems. And how they can be used. A good system doesn’t fix a bad story, but a good story can be dragged down by a bad system
dummycake
dummycake
I'm not shitting on them, I'm just saying that I don't care :(
N
Notadate
I get it. I get it. I just like debating. People have their tastes. Also did you know they’re still translating the prison jojo? Like wasn’t the whole series already translated? Till bubble boy?
dummycake
dummycake
what do you mean? if you mean officially I think it's believable