Scribble Hub Forum

Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I end my chapter where it feels natural to end it, so sometimes it ends up short and sometimes long. I feel trying to stick to a specific word count can be detrimental to the flow of a story, personally.
Hope your chapter goes well!
o/

X
Saileri
Saileri
That's how I feel too. I just go with the flow, but the prologue kinda broke the chapters' borders. It should fix itself after it, but having a sudden 5k chappo after a 3k one is a jump :blob_melt:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*huggles*
I'm sure people won't mind.
(^-^)

X
Saileri
Saileri
We shall see when it releases. I got hit with a sudden renovation so its hard, but still managing to get around 3k words for a few days. Want to build up some stock. Currently at 5 fully done, at around 17-18k words. The main prologue should finish in two more :blob_melt:
Saileri
Saileri
It had to happen exactly after I was done with this semester. RIP full days of planned writing.
Saileri
Saileri
I need to put up a warning at the beginning that the series start very slow :sweating_profusely:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I think my story starts a bit slow, too.
>w<

X
Saileri
Saileri
Fuck, it really ended at almost 5k words XD
Since it isn't an action series, I wanted to depict the rare battle in full detail and it took a lot of words. But I think the effect is nice.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Hope it manages to grip your readers.

X