Scribble Hub Forum

dummycake
dummycake
from what I've seen from the document, the tags will be like Steam, right?
I think that's a really good idea, considering that authors sometimes don't know what to tag their works or sometimes don't tag them properly, which can get them a bad rep.

keep up the good work!!
Keene
Keene
Yup!
Out of interest, as I'm about to start building the create novel functionality:

What do you think of the ability for a creator to group their novels into a collection (or series).

So they could create a collection called "My Trilogy" which would contain those three novels, or "My Fantasy Epic" which could contain every work in that "universe"?
Keene
Keene
The idea being they could build out a landing page for their trilogy or other groups of work - additionally when readers finish one book it could automatically recommend the next book in the series.
dummycake
dummycake
it's definitely a great idea! especially for me, who prefers to write oneshots, a page that brings them all together is much better than just posting separately or making a Frankenstein novel where every chapter is a new story, that most of the time doesn't even have the same tags and could be something the reader didn't want to read.
Keene
Keene
Speaking of one shots - I've considered when creating a novel to allow users to pick whether it's a One Shot, Novelette or Novel?

The idea being is this is just an extra filter that can be used to search with?