Life goes on and on
So Oh baby, please smile
Coz I'm always around you
And i'll make you see how beautiful
Life is for you and me
~🎶
D
Deleted member 29316
Mine's gonna get me subpoena'ed for being a 'terr*rist'.

PandaSempai
PandaSempai
I like RnBs more since it's also my genre when I sing. So... yeah, it kinda stuck with me til I got older. These types of songs really hits that sweet spot in my heart that makes me smile. There's also the fact the the harmony and the melody is really relaxing.
PandaSempai
PandaSempai
Also, that was really a song from Les Misérables?
D
Deleted member 29316
Oh...well, I'm more on the OPM 'rock' side...you know, Parokya, EHeads, Kamikazee, etc. But I do listen to RnB depending on the current mood.

I'm just listening to that French music right now since well...the times...while I do my comics about politics.
D
Deleted member 29316
Yep, it's one of the songs in the play, as well as in the movie. Some Filipino artists also translated it into Filipino because of...well, the times...

The timing's pretty good, and a lot of people in the other countries have also been using that to defy...you know...
PandaSempai
PandaSempai
Ahhh... Parokya and those other bands. Rock is not really my type. It felt like my voice would crack when I tried singing it multiple times. Those "WAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"s and "Santong Kabayoooooo! Banal na Asoooooooo!" Hahahaha
D
Deleted member 29316
Well, I'm good at singing. It's just that, my voice doesn't agree with me on that. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Did that screaming before in our Christmas party...my co-teachers were so impressed they didn't give me the mic ever again.
PandaSempai
PandaSempai
Damn, so you were that professional at it. It seems like they were thoroughly impressed by your performance that they didn't want to hear more. Their ears was already satisfied.