Scribble Hub Forum

RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
I will come to your thread, but first I need to think.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
MatchaChocolate69
MatchaChocolate69
I promise I will come. :blob_neutral:
Sleds
Sleds
At least you know I will. That make one reply!
Corty
Corty
Manga > Anime
Sleds
Sleds
Novel > Manga > Anime
Sleds
Sleds
Depending when you do the thread I won't be able to reply before long. I have an event on a game starting soon :blob_pat_sad:
Sleds
Sleds
I remember a site to make list with manga, you can even add an image for the one who didn't exist in there list, but I couldn't remember the site :blob_teary:
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
To me Manga > Novel simply because it's faster to read manga, so I can read more.
Sleds
Sleds
For me it depend of the manga. If it didn't skip detail/scene are follow the novel, then yes, I prefer it too. But when the manga skip detail/scene and add female characters for fanservice (Yes, that happen!) then just fuck it, I don't read that even if I like the novel.
Corty
Corty
@Sleds, probably not this, but I use this to keep up with my anime list. it has a manga list, too, but I use it less frequently because I only read manga physically nowadays. https://www.anime-planet.com/
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
Okay, make the thread already, and stop talking!
Sleds
Sleds
I remember a story I read in novel, when it become a manga, half of the man character get gender bender for no reason. The cool uncle that helped the mc at the beginning, become a hot woman, who will eventually fall in love with him -_-
Sleds
Sleds
Sleds
Sleds
I have to go, see ya!
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
MatchaChocolate69
MatchaChocolate69
I fell into the trap :blob_neutral:
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Should I write a retarded joke?
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
Why did Sailus get stuck on a frozen mountain? The princess didn't have any Sleds.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
@MatchaChocolate69 You fell into the tap cause you were too thirsty. Ain't no way you can escape this sailussy.