Scribble Hub Forum

TheMonotonePuppet
TheMonotonePuppet
Personally, I believe your argument will be riddled with holes…
But good luck! Your Daikon has been valiantly defending you, even if she doesn’t understand how Raymann’s ability works, so I’m sure she will appreciate the backup!
Azure_Fog
Azure_Fog
It's quite possible. I'm almost certainly much younger than you so I'm also at a disadvantage... Still, I'm having fun and that's what matters~
Also now that I'm reading some of your things closely I swear you speak like Shakespeare sometimes...
Rhaps
Rhaps
Azure, I think it is impossible to win an argument against Puppet.
Azure_Fog
Azure_Fog
Nothing is impossible, it simply hasn't been done.
Rhaps
Rhaps
I simulated it in my head, it is a lose-lose situation. Even if you win, was all of that effort worth it?
TheMonotonePuppet
TheMonotonePuppet
Man… I don’t like being old enough that my fellow teens can say that. LOL! I am 18 (soon to be 19).
LOL!!! I suppose I do! It’s a bad habit of mine! I switch being archaic, informal, overly hyper, etc for no particular reason as far as I can ascertain. I worry that sometimes it makes me sound snooty and snobby sometimes.
Azure_Fog
Azure_Fog
...Hmmm... Younger than I thought~ Interesting.
Well, anyways, back to writing counter arguments..........
Azure_Fog
Azure_Fog
Oh, and to answer your question Rhaps, yes. It will be worth it. Because I had fun doing it or failing trying.
SsemouyOnan
SsemouyOnan
Just fill the document with memes portraying yourself as a chad and the other side as a soyjak, that's how I always win 😎
Azure_Fog
Azure_Fog
Also also, isn't chair 0 kinda like a black hole? Because anything inside it becomes 0 it would be a vacuum, thus sucking in more and more stuff to turn to 0...
Azure_Fog
Azure_Fog
And Ssemout, no.
TheMonotonePuppet
TheMonotonePuppet
You know… it wouldn’t be a black hole… but it would have the effects of one. Scary… unless it was removed from everything else on space time?
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
Arguments?
Tsuru
Tsuru
Nothing is impossible, it simply hasn't been done.
Give it up

Like the idiom say : You can't wake up a fake-sleeping person
Which caused nowdays internet chineses (tired of trolls) to create the popular joke/meme about "waking the person with pee"
------
I won against her before, but what is the point if the other person dont admit defeat.
Puppet is a woke Karen, so dont bother