Scribble Hub Forum

TotallyHuman
TotallyHuman
It's prolly already been digested and expelled as biological waste
TotallyHuman
TotallyHuman
Why the angry react? It was not a konpeito, it isn't going to explode put of ya mouth and become a waifu
BernKatstel
BernKatstel
You don’t know that!
TotallyHuman
TotallyHuman
You want to cheat on Lady Lambdadelta? Ohohoho, 📸
BernKatstel
BernKatstel
I’ll let Auaurora stuff you into funny fragment
TotallyHuman
TotallyHuman
She kicked me out yesterday when I began saying "oh yes baby, put more of that strength into your arm, I'm almost there" to the serial killer who was disemboweling me and then began to talk about my day trading strats, saying "Waga wa bored but not that bored, get out of my sight you disgusting filth"
BernKatstel
BernKatstel
Day trading strats!? :blob_blank: I see. You still being alive is what I’d call a miracle. At least it wasn’t dropshipping
TotallyHuman
TotallyHuman
Oh I do futures and options trading too.
TotallyHuman
TotallyHuman
And this great witch is certain about the good returns
BernKatstel
BernKatstel
Please, do not borrow my Lambda’s power for this, scum. Your strategy is straight up cheating!?
TotallyHuman
TotallyHuman
This great witch doesn't even need mortal money! I want souls! You cannot fault a farmer for harvesting crops and saying using heavy machinery or fertilizer for this is cheating. It's not!
TotallyHuman
TotallyHuman
But waiting for a loaf of bread in your stomach to turn into a waifu while saying "my Lambda" is
BernKatstel
BernKatstel
I am not doing that. And replace ‘great’ with ‘humble’ when in front of the very witch of miracles :blob_evil_two:
TotallyHuman
TotallyHuman
Don't be angry at the truth! I cannot allow you to mistreat Lady Lambdadelta! She's my favourite playable character from Golden Fantasia!
TotallyHuman
TotallyHuman
Pfff, "miracles" You are just a voyager witch which is an at most a comparable rank to this great me. It's a miracle I've restrained myself from tickling you! And I am certain miracles don't last
TotallyHuman
TotallyHuman
Ducky I'm sorry for this wave of notifs. Here's some bread for you<3
🍞
BernKatstel
BernKatstel
As they say, you can’t win an argument against a fool, and you have proven yourself one by saying the only Bernkastel isn’t your favorite golden fantasia character. I should keep you in a tub of the weakest acid and watch you erode away for a million years for this
TotallyHuman
TotallyHuman
Joke's on you I'm into this shit. While I'm at it, how about talking about my bitcoin day trading strats?
TotallyHuman
TotallyHuman
Besides, Bernkastel's moves in GF are laaame. While Lambda can literally eat people and throw candy at them.
BernKatstel
BernKatstel
I wouldn’t be opposed… so as long as you are fine with me telling you about my NFT scheme