Scribble Hub Forum

TheMonotonePuppet
TheMonotonePuppet
Oh you poor thing! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Azure_Fog
Azure_Fog
I'm having fun at least~ Also I need a bit of clarification. You said "If Azure can delete concepts, then this can encode concepts (again, encoded concept being one that does not apply, but in our reality it is an okayish approximation)." Can you explain what that means since I'm a bit lost... What does "encoding a concept" mean?
TheMonotonePuppet
TheMonotonePuppet
Encoding a concept in this case means that it first turns it into multiple combinations of nothingness/0, all of which are different concepts from each other. If you choose to delete one concept of 0, it will be different from another.
TheMonotonePuppet
TheMonotonePuppet
And if you choose the wrong concept of 0, the infinite, yet 0 set of 0s will be forced by whatever method of powers you used to become something else (which means stopping them from changing doesn't work, because anything you do will change them).
TheMonotonePuppet
TheMonotonePuppet
Danny the Daikon tried to say that your powers don't work by those rules of right concept vs wrong concept...
But I had already planned for that.
TheMonotonePuppet
TheMonotonePuppet
In a world that operates by different rules than our own, there can be wrong concepts of cookies and right concepts of cookies. This is not operating by our rules, where you would be right if we were. If it was operating by our rules, then Azure_Fog wouldn’t be able to influence causality, which is impossible to affect according to our rules.