Scribble Hub Forum

LazyPanda
LazyPanda
That's a funny joke. So funny I'm crying at a corner holding my knees while tapping my head against the wall. :blob_teary:
Saileri
Saileri
I don't have to consider it. I've experienced it. One day at a party my parents hosted, one of their friends asked me if I remember a girl by some name and I went like "Eh? Which one?" because man, yeah I will instantly know who after dropping a popular name. He chuckled and jokingly said that I'm heartless.
Saileri
Saileri
He said it's the name of his daughter who had a crush on me for a long time. I literally had no recollection of that person or his daughter. Turns out they were here 8 years ago on a similar party and I lent her a book to read while adults were drinking, before disappearing in my cave, like a true asocial.
Saileri
Saileri
IIRC she was 12 and I was 15 at that time. And I passed that book through her dad, didn't even get in contact with her.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
SaSa is a Casanova.
'-'

X
Saileri
Saileri
Oh, come on. I'm a full-fledged virgin. Quite close to becoming a wizard. My path is a fated lonesome one.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Ah...you're one of those types: dense male protagonist.
'-'

X
Saileri
Saileri
Nope, I'm not. I'm quite perceptive. Perceptive enough to figure out when someone is kind to me just to use me for their own convenience. If you'd assume I'm dense through that story above, then well... Only a psychic wouldn't be :blob_hide: