Sleds
Sleds
I only watched Gundam Wing, but there no real loss in the war
Anon2024
Anon2024
Well, fine… Naruto war arc. Lolz.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
One Piece. Black Clover, though I dropped it when the war arc with elves started. Akami ga Kill if it's a shounen. Fairy Tail had multiple war arcs I think? But there were no losses whatsoever. Magi had war arc. I don't rememebr about losses, but I think the consequences were dire? Didn't Sindbad conquer the world after winning it?
Sleds
Sleds
Akame ga kill is a shonen yes, for Magi, it depend which War arc we take, if it's in the old world, then yes there loss.

Sinbad didn't win in the end if I remember correctly, Ugo trap him by playing with the god law.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I was not able to get into it, but I heard Gintama had a war arc.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I was talking about the war when Alibaba fell into coma and later woke up to the world that was basically controlled by Sindbad.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Or am I mixing things up?
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Toriko had a war arc, but there were no losses or major consequences.
Sleds
Sleds
There no loss when alibaba was in coma compared to the old world when aladin mother died and their world too, while all the "guardians/leaders" became djinn
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
No loss, but the consequences were that the world is now ruled by Sindbad, who turned out to be a bad guy. He mindcontrolled the princess, prosecuted and pressured her country, and so on.
Sleds
Sleds
yes but he didn't win at the end and there was no loss if I remember, except maybe Ugo. Don't remember correctly the end.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
@Sleds Answer in the damn thread! You are wasting your chance.
Sleds
Sleds
If I remember right, he was dethroned and replace Ugo in the sacred palace
Sleds
Sleds
@SailusGebel I've already put some anime shonen in the thread