Scribble Hub Forum

Voidiris
Voidiris
That's easy heat relativity.
GoodPerson
GoodPerson
That... Actually, turn the AC on. Now it's very cool.
LuoirM
LuoirM
Heat what now

I don't have AC in my room, my parents does, and I have some work to do so I ain't in there
Tsuru
Tsuru
......You wasted time to dress up outside, suffered hard sun rays (bad for skin/health), inhaled exhaust gas, sweated+dust hence needing bath, near risked to get Heat Syncope, made your body probably deshydrated,
and finally lost more money using gas vs water

all to win against your own brain?

Uh you know a horror movie also work right ? (it doesnt)
Tsuru
Tsuru
Heat what now
Heat Deez Nuts
LuoirM
LuoirM
I was going outside to buy stuff anyways so it's win win
Also I don't have a habit of being naked even alone at home, so I'm already dressed.

As for sun, sweat and health issue.
I'm Asian, I'm born with the sun and I will die with its descent at the horizon. It and I have a mutual hatred, one can not live without the other's existence, one can not kill the other, but exisiting parallel until the end of time.
GoodPerson
GoodPerson
Well, deal with it then.

I'm on southeast too here, and did you know that I got a bonus from god? Yeah, the heat bonus called the equator line. And let me tell ya, 35 degree is normal around here. Even with the fan, you only get like 30 degree celcius.
LuoirM
LuoirM
the fan actually makes it hotter
GoodPerson
GoodPerson
Not in my place. It cools down my room bit by bit.
Voidiris
Voidiris
I live normally in 16 degree celcius....
So the levels above would kill me.
GoodPerson
GoodPerson
Now now Void, you live like a polar bear.
Voidiris
Voidiris
Yes.
GoodPerson
GoodPerson
What a genuine reaction from an eyeball with a standard living temperature of a polar bear.
Voidiris
Voidiris
I'm always genuine because this stupid stupid stupid brrain of mine canb't helps itseklf buixt say the btruth,.