Scribble Hub Forum

Detective_Quack
Detective_Quack
The last novel if I remember correctly which got me in the mood was "Reverend Insanity" near the part where fang yuan refined his core thingy with the attacks of his two enemies and starts ascending to another realm. Now i rarely even feel a sliver of emotion when I read most stuff.
dummycake
dummycake
didn't know you had autism.
Detective_Quack
Detective_Quack
Wait really?
dummycake
dummycake
uhhh... you didn't know too?
Detective_Quack
Detective_Quack
To be honest I don't know much about autism.
dummycake
dummycake
well, I'm not expert but I do have autism. jumping/walking with intensity because you're so excited about a story sounds like something someone with autism would do.
it doesn't mean anything though. you could just be a little quirky.
Detective_Quack
Detective_Quack
Oh well even if I had autism it's not like I can do anything about it with how things are where i live.
Tsuru
Tsuru
"Reverend Insanity"

I will never understand the fanatism for it.
"History strongest husband" where MC FUCKING (ANCIENT TECH) NUKE armies is far better
Tsuru
Tsuru
i would start jumping/walking with intensity across the room like a kangaroo.
Ditto
But compared to you.
I never gave up my search, and know where to search

SO its rare but i find very op "pearls" that can evoke emotions
Tsuru
Tsuru
In the end, now my logic is : "A novel is good, if it can make an expert reader like me, have fluctuating emotions"

And often. Its the kind of novels, where the NEXT MOMENT is always impossible to guess. Or even if guessed, is mega fun.
Tsuru
Tsuru
Also its a question of "themes"
Some themes are far better possibility of being "fun" and some details also are indicators of boosting this probability or not.

To cite few : When a MC is mega op, its very likely a PASS (like this "Awaken SSS power at graduation" faloo fast food on mtlnation)

Reverse works. And why old novels worked despite annoying. "When a MC suffer, its likely GOOD"
Tsuru
Tsuru
But again......
What you mentioned precisely is : "JUMP around like a kangerou"
Which is kinda like "first pumping" or "kuuuuuuh so good"
+ mention RI

So i guess you want the MEGA OF THE BEST OF THE BEST
and yeah like "histo-stron-hus" its near extinct to find BUT AGAIN, NOT impossible
Tsuru
Tsuru
Another thing
is that chineses TOO
also suffer of this. But you dont know about the newest trends probably.
Like the "gou mentality" and "cautious" genres
which is basically mega-black-belly / lowkeyness done right unlike old novels