Scribble Hub Forum

Generic.Archdemon
Generic.Archdemon
yansusustories
yansusustories
What? That was me? Guess I'll try to think up something tomorrow then :blobrofl:
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
Yeah, and I see people are finally starting to make up different topics and threads about genres on the forum today ^^. Probably so inspired by our BL invasion of other topics :blob_reach:
yansusustories
yansusustories
They're just afraid we'll achieve world domination otherwise 😜
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
...Well, now we absolutely have to try.

:blob_blank:
yansusustories
yansusustories
*ponders* I could offer the topic of 'writing about minority groups without being part of said group' :blob_hmm_two:
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
YES.

YES, SO MUCH this!

I also wanted to ask -- I saw there is a "BL general" thread on NUF. From how it went -- do you think it is a good idea to have one here or is it better to start new threads for every new topic?
yansusustories
yansusustories
Good question. I'm not much on NUF but I think I'm subscribed to that thread? If it's the one I think, then not much is happening in there. SHF is even less well-populated so not sure if such a thread would be active. But I guess you could just give it a try and see how it goes? I guess it could be neat for when people have a quick question and don't want to bother about making a new thread.
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
Okay -___-

It's scary, though +_+ I think most people on this site would think I am BL-obsessed or something with how much I talk about it! And now I'd make a general thread about it, too? :blobrofl:
yansusustories
yansusustories
No sacrifice is too big for our gay agen-- *ahem* I mean for spreading the joy of reader- and authorship! :blob_blank:
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
I think I'll wait a couple of days till making that thread, lol ^^.

I do want to make one. And I want to invite as many BL-writers on the site as I can... I wonder if calling all their nicknames in a spoiler to the first post would work? I think the majority of them are lurkers, though :blob_frown:
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
Also, ssshhhhh, a bit of a wild idea I have:

Moonpearl's Yuri Garden but for BL... :blob_aww: Would that work at all here? Or do you think we have so few people that it would never really amass enough stories to form anthologies? :blob_no:
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
(I am wondering if it can be an updated anthology with some general topic at first. Like, if I announced one in December for short BL stores (even flash would do) to celebrate Valentine's?
I think it could be updated again next year and the one after that, so the anthology would grow over time... :blob_hmm_two:)
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
Like, if it was an anthology about "celebrating love" in general with any holiday/anniversary/little joy being the focus of the story itself?

Agh, anyway -- these are just thoughts :sweating_profusely:. But I guess I am so envious of the Yuri Garden's ability to showoff new/old authors on the site...
yansusustories
yansusustories
Calling me should work (if I get a notification but otherwise just nudge me here) and others should also respond I think :blob_hmm_two: