Scribble Hub Forum

Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
I can react again!!!!
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Speaking of cities! I must have looked for like.. a couple of hours at stuff about how medieval cities were built, sizes, and how structures were done, all for the scene when Lilith finally broke free of her captors and made it out into the city. I mulled over the size for quite a while.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
I ended up melding a few different things in the end, especially for that tower she stayed in for a while.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Depends, the medieval period is quite long and population sizes differ.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
30k seems like a good number, though.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
I don't think you've gotten to it yet where I described a room/party in detail, but I was so happy with that, I look forward to coming up with and describing some beautiful areas! *also goes to look at pics of Belgium now*
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Belgium a country, not a city. :LOL: That was the joke.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Exactly! It's a huge area of time, so I sort of, took bits from different uhm... slices? Also hoping to mix in some renaissance and victorian influences, especially around "magic as technology"
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Oops. My geography failed me it seems. I was thinking it was like one of those things where there are large and small places with the same name?
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Or maybe that's a US thing? To have cities and states/regions with the same name, but in different locations?
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Like we have a State named Kansas, and then a City named Kansas, but in the State of Missouri. And There's Washington State, across the entire country, from Washington City, the capital? etc. lol.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Don't worry, your president made the same error. I merely cited him. He called Belgium city and got heartedly laughed at in Europe. He also didn't know Finland was not part of Russian, anymore.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
I must admit, from my time in school, our history and geography classes seemed very self-centered. I don't recall any exercises requiring more than just learning about the continents and a few large countries, Hell.. we didn't even have to memorize our own 50 states to do well, at least in required classes. I never took any advanced ones.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
I wanted to react to your comment about the loud orange man but it won't let me again. So take this instead.
HAHAHAHAHA ~!!
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
I don't know them too, the American states. :LOL:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Maybe scribble thinks you are a bot. XD
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
That what maps are for! :blob_nom:
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Maybe, it keeps telling me I've reached my limit of reactions for the day >.>
EternalSunset0
EternalSunset0
I laughed at "loud orange man"
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Back on the previous topic. I was closing the window after making that link to the comment, and I forgot this, I find it funny that the commenter was another author, I remember being scared at first since it said they're a "Well-known Author" - I realize now it doesn't mean much but oh boy, for a first negative comment it was scary.