Scribble Hub Forum

Nahrenne
Nahrenne
You've been getting a lot of activity, lately.

X
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
You got another one now too. On da schwarz~! Those poor cookies. The dam has broke, we, the readers will speak on their behalf! #FreeTheCookies
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_pout: No, the cookies are mine. All mine.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Bad OP loli, BAD! How could you? You gather up all the cookies and lock them into dark sealed containers, all crammed together, where they sit, trapped, living in fear, knowing the next time the door opens, some will be taken, and eaten mercilessly, and that they could be next.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
Saw Schwarz and thought it was the Schwarzerberg but then realised you also have Schwarz in your story, A2.
orz
|.o)
Read mine, there are tons of tasty treats.

X
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Read hers. There are tons of cute Aardwolf puppies. :blob_reach:
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
It's on my list! I just need to get in the right mood..? doesn't feel like the right word exactly. Idk. For some reason, I've had more trouble concentrating on both reading and writing recently. After hardly playing games for a few months, I keep feeling urges to, or thinking about it. Before that I was on a repair spree, even bought a cheap soldering iron, fixed a couple mice and other things.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
*imagines Frankenstein mice*
'-'

I call those phases.
I get them, too:
Reading phase, gaming phase, writing phase, watching films phase, cooking phase, etc...

X
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
TT________________TT

I have a huge list of things I want to read, too!

But I also now have the BL Group management issues and above all -- writing-my-story-on-a-tight-deadline issues! +_+

*cannot remember the last time she watched or played something for fun :blob_teary:*
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I forgot my image-saving phase, where I go on Pinterest and Artstation to find tons of pics I like and save them into different folders.
Is it bad I have over 1200 pics just for my background? That's on shuffle?
|.<)
That's not counting the thousands of pics for avis, or the thousands of pics for roleplaying/story/inspiration, etc...
orz

X
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
I have tons of pictures too, as you saw previously, Nahrenne. lol To the extent I have a Wallpaper and User folder, that I copy to every computer and keep on my network storage, so I can have all my wallpapers and avatars on them all.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Also the mice, were computer mice, and the switches wear out and start double-clicking on thier own. I bought new ones for like, a few dollars for a pack of them, and replaced them. I have a $50 mouse for my game PC, I replaced the $2 switch in it to avoid buying a new one.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
OwO
They really are Franken-mice.
OwO

X
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl