Scribble Hub Forum

Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I think Christmas themed could be nice.
(^-^)

X
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
Think I'll go for pandemic. I have more ideas for that than Christmas shorts right now...

They'll be fluffy, though.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Ah, I see.
Well, if you feel more inspired to do that then go for it!
\o/

X
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
Just saw this ^^.

They both sound cute and I wonder if they will be romantic or not now? ^^ Pandemic romance is a cute trope, albeit deadly +_+. Will you publish them?

:blob_hide:
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
That's the plan, as long as I get some done~! I've been feeling like crap lately, so I want to write something, even if it's low-effort. My plan is to do a series of slice-of-life shorts using characters from my friend's and mine's games. The majority should end up being queer domestic life, or comfortable queer romance/interactions.
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
Although my friend (laughingly, but probably seriously) took away my right to use her characters over the way I tried to adapt one couple to contemporary, non-fantasy times, so I'll have to sweet talk her first.
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
Sorry you feel down! Hope everything is okay...

(A lot of people are stressed out here lately or depressed. It's worrying :blob_frown: ).

Oh, and I had no idea someone can take anyone's right to a character, though :blobrofl:. Just imagining it makes me crack up ^^. Good luck with sweet talking!
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
Yeah, it's weirdly stressful as of late... I took a PTSD attack a few days ago as well, and the effects of that tend to linger and cause ripple episodes, so it's become a nightmare. Producing stories sometimes makes me feel better, though.
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
My friend's characters are her own writing, so I wouldn't ever want to infringe on that or take credit for it. She's never cared or said no to me writing anything with them (and often encourages it), but... I took my "humorously disturbing" elements a little too far and now I'm on time out. :blob_pout:
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
Technically, she said she'll only revoke rights if I write that couple the way I planned, but I really want to and I want to start with them, so... Negotiation time it is.