Scribble Hub Forum

D
Deleted member 29316
Well, you can PM me if you don't want others to see. I'll do my best to listen.

I believe that there's no 'light' or 'heavy' problems, see? All problems are a nuisance to its bearer, and should be solved.
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Well...as me said dats pretty abstract. Me cant understan dat myself good enough nor the reason nor the result. Da feeling of beong maybe tired, maybe depressed, maybe just sad maybe something else dat press on ta while ya cant even say what da fuck s dat. And as my vocabulary s pretty limited it would bu just some strange whatever fileld with words "shit" n "fuck" while no really giving a feeling of something solid.
D
Deleted member 29316
Hmm...prolly you're tired...but whatever it is, I sincerely hope you'd be okay. If it gets too much, take a break for a moment and return when you're feeling fine. It's okay; there are times when we all feel that way--unable to put into words what our feelings are, even if we know English.
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Well, dats a rather permanent feeling for me. Just today and right now it is like...a lot. High. Ultra high. Lets call it high, yeah.
And welp, ma writing here right now talking to ya s actually a best or better way to rest for me as it goes.
If ya no mind da way me write ahahahaha.
D
Deleted member 29316
Yep, I don't mind. If you want to let it all out, whatever you're feeling or whatever you want to rant about, I'm here.

Maybe you got intoxicated with online toxicity for too long now, since it's been pretty toxic here at the forum lately. But yep, if you want to rant, go ahead.
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Me was on a toxic side, ya know? :D

Well, in a way it might be dat me yet again no did shit according to my plans.
Maybe cuz me no get enough personal response for ma new work me try to do as people me can and want to discuss one is ignoring(as usual) and another is "too lazy to do anything and dere is shadowlands to farm".
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Maybe cuz me was without internet for 3 weeks and now me catching up with stuff and me feel rushed...like me rush things me want to enjoy instead of actually enjoy it even though me no running out of time dat much.
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Maybe cuz thought like "am I worth doing shit" or "is my shit is actually needed" r constantly eating me while the opposit facts r here in front of me why da fuck me extra thinking.
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Maybe cuz ma keyboard is lagging yet again.
D
Deleted member 29316
Ah, I guess you're getting discouraged by the feedback on your work? Well, it's perfectly normal. I mean, it's really discouraging to, you know, do some really big efforts on producing the best in your work, yet no one appreciates it.

But well, though it may be like that, don't give up on what you love to do.
D
Deleted member 29316
Ayt. That's nice! Go ahead and rant! Do let it all out.
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Or maybe even more? Some plans r dead already while me stil lwant do dat. Some shit s what me really want to do but me cant cuz of factors beyond my control.
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
> Ah, I guess you're getting discouraged by the feedback on your work?
For fuck sake no! I got some and its great and positive.
I just no get feedback at all from people I want to hear ANY FUCKING FEEDBACK.
D
Deleted member 29316
@Milk.Milkan Well, indeed. There were things that are out of our control, and it's pretty depressing to think that it was wasted because some factors happened. However, it's life...and well, those we can't control, we have to let go. Don't blame yourself on that; it's normal for it to happen, it's normal that we fuck up at times because of others.
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Also cuz me answered i stopped my "maybe cuz" spree and no me kinda sad again for one more reason ahahahahahahahaha.
D
Deleted member 29316
It's okay to feel sad, you know. Just that, try your best to fight back those depressing feelings in any way you can.

You can't just possibly 'switch-off' your sadness, and be okay again. It's a process.
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
As me said somewhere here(in some of polls me recall) - me usually feel both depressed and happy at da same time. Dats a strange, complicated and abstract shit. Dere is a good russian word for it - "тоска" but dats some shit nobody properly translated it yet and for now goodle tl gives a bunch of stuff dat kinda close but ultra not and also both together.
D
Deleted member 29316
I agree...not everything has a proper English translation. Perhaps it's a cultural thing, like the word 'computer' which has no Filipino word. But in any case, see, the human heart is really complicated, and we often feel a lot of things that we can't find any explanation to it.
D
Deleted member 29316
But in any case, as long as you try to fight back those negative emotions in any way possible, it's alright. Like now, you're ranting on me, and I'm trying my best to listen. It's one of the ways to unload it, see?
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
I belive dat me said at da very beginning dat me want to rant to calm myself down eh?
Well, me just no feel expressive enough when me rant in english. Like...not enough. Tarinai.