Scribble Hub Forum

UYScuti
UYScuti
Oh, he went by a second time. He saw me wave and threw another bag.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Seasonal drinking is starting kinda late where you're at isn't it? It's long been going on here. The blizzard here has only increased its magnitude. There was this woman on a snowboard holding a Milwaukee Best beer can and sliding down the street here earlier today.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
I was so damned impressed with that. Living the life, whoever she was. I had somewhere I wanted to "try" and go to today but I couldn't bring myself to even try and move anywhere in the mess outside. Some people's are completely buried in snow. One of my neighbor's windshield on his car shattered from the ice and snow build up on it.
UYScuti
UYScuti
Rum n Coke. Christmas and New Years is over 1 month of celebration here.

If I was back in NY it would be bourbon with eggnog next to the wood stove this time of the year. The rest of the year it’s bourbon and White Russians.
UYScuti
UYScuti
31” back home.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
I'm actually pretty interested in a rum and coke myself.

Also, believe it or not but I've NEVER had a Long Island Iced Tea. No one believes me XDDD
UYScuti
UYScuti
Wait, you’ve never had rum n coke? Long Island Iced Tea is kind of like a breakfast drink.

But in the heat, in the tropics, rum n coke is a go too. Pina Colada if you need to stay sober.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
No I meant I could go for one right about now. I don't like Pina Colada's though. Don't normally like sweet drinks.
UYScuti
UYScuti
Damn. Last time I had a Pina Colada was after some jet skiing. COVID really messing things up. If you have money and a boat you can go out a bit and still jet ski/paddle board
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Last time I got in the water was at Orchard Beach in the Bronx. I prefer Coney Island but it can get ridiculously expensive to do anything there. Even compared to the rest of new york
UYScuti
UYScuti
I honestly can’t remember when I went to a beach in NY. I know I went with a few people somewhere on LI. But I don’t remember where. Lake and pool swimming upstate.

Water in LA is too damn cold. But Santa Monica to Venice is a cool walk.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Wow really? LA water?? You would think it was warm since it's hotter by far there than in the northeast. I mean best time to go here is Late July, Early August.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Staten Island supposedly has a beach but I have no idea where or what it's called.