Scribble Hub Forum

Queenfisher
Queenfisher
@Assurbanipal_II yes, you are intimidating when at first.

I don't know why. It's your manner of speech. It seems very... um... cold sometimes? I dunno how else to describe it.

Even though you are clearly a fluffball ^^.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
You have to differentiate between federal laws, and the site rules. :blob_reach: They are not the same. The site rules are theoretically way stricter than the laws in place.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_blank: So I have too much Towaness in me?
Devils.Advocate
Devils.Advocate
hmm... I think the first time i saw you you were... having an argument about something... with someone. both party had so much certainty... I feel neither wanted to understand each other at that point... it was about...the meaning of temperature or something dumb.
Devils.Advocate
Devils.Advocate
I guess first impressions sticks out.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
A2 can be as intimating as Nahrene is innocent. :sweating_profusely:
A2 is still a fluffball though :blob_aww:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_blank: That sounds very much like me. I like to argue.
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
:blobrofl:

Uh, I guess )).

*pats-pats you*

Don't worry. When people get to know you better, they see you for what you are ^^. A kitteh.

But that is usually here, in the profile posts... :blob_hmm_two:. On the forum... hm. I guess you scared many of them smut-folks :blob_blank: and they immediately jumped to the worst conclusions? I dunno.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_aww: Maybe I am really a born villainess. I must inform Yorda-chan swiftly.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Oh.. also on the intended audience. I didn't really consider it too much, but I was imagining people 20 or older at least?
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
NO! You are not. We are not giving you up to Yorda. You are ours.

The side of fluffy good.

:blobspearpeek:

Do not you dare desert our ranks.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
I can get pretty argumentative too, A2. Though... it's usually with things I'm certain or when someone makes no sense. Like when I got into with a friend over the whole stupid "Masks restrict your oxygen" thing. Ridiculous. It'd be like a sifter being able to filter powdered sugar out of flour. It's just not how any of it works, at all. :blob_no:
UYScuti
UYScuti
@Queenfisher

17 and 14, no problem
18 and 14, possibly a problem if parents press charges or another crime occurs as well.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_aww: Let's make a compromise then, I am a fluffy villainess.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
The fluffiest floof villainess evar.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Doesn't mask restrict your oxygen supply? :blob_blank:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_aww: Yay, now I just need my clique of Hisome girls.
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
NO. No compromise!

The side of good does not mingle with evil! :blob_upset:

Pfff.

@UYScuti -- but in fiction it is all off-limits, right? I have two characters below 18 who are the same exact age. What limitations do they fall under in such site laws, especially if there isn't any description whatsoever?
UYScuti
UYScuti
I believe on the site it’s no under 18, no matter what. That’s because we as readers will be looking in at it.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Nope. Not one bit. It's just a piece of cloth, the ratio of atmospheric gasses remain the same. The only difference is you might have to breathe with a bit more pressure, as it's essentially a filter. Also moisture from your breath will make it "feel" stuffier but, when you breathe in and out the air is unchanged. The molecules are far too small to be filtered so selectively by simple cloth.