Scribble Hub Forum

Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_melt: It all makes sense if you think about it. It is all perfectly scientific.
UYScuti
UYScuti
No. Ugly slaves are ok for manual labor also. And don’t worry. We’re using gravity fed aqueducts for our rice.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hmm: Dunning-Kruger effect. Just for novels.
UYScuti
UYScuti
:blob_sir: I spend most of my time in the valley of despair.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_teary: I feel the pain.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Too stupid to be a genius.
UYScuti
UYScuti
That’s the true genius of stupidity
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
More like recognising,

you are too smart to be stupid, but too stupid too be msart.
UYScuti
UYScuti
:blobspearpeek: Sounds like something someone in an engineering program would say.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blobspearpeek: I am from the lawyer department.
UYScuti
UYScuti
Oh, well lawyers bend people over equally.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blobspearpeek: You know, engineers also have a bad reputation among lawyers. They tend to say the truth. That is not helpful.
Fromage
Fromage
Let's create a drama!
UYScuti
UYScuti
A2, I bought a house and for inspection an engineer examined the foundation. He determined the water stains came from no gutters. Went to sell it, a different engineer said ground water caused it.
UYScuti
UYScuti
Two engineers disagreed, one said there’d be noticeable buckling in the blocks, the other disagreed. In the end, we just met the new buyer in between so we could leave and move into the new house.
UYScuti
UYScuti
Find an engineer to say what you want. They disagree with each other all the time. Lawyers should make great use of them.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Bit late, but on the Trending Topic. I'm kind of scared of Tabby-chan, being popular is stressful. I mean, I guess it's possible to just continue to not care and write mostly carefree nonchalantly, but I find it difficult not to care with so much, unexpected pressure. As you said, it's hard to keep up with the output. At least, if you care at all about what you write.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
P.S. I think I'm in the valley of despair now. For a while, I thought I was getting the hang of things, but lately, I just keep fretting over the comments disparaging my main character's intelligence. Clearly, I've screwed up somewhere in my writing if a few people are calling her "mentally ill" or worse. Ah well. Maybe writing some stupid satire for stress relief will help!
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_teary: That is evil.