Scribble Hub Forum

Tony
Tony
How do you know the exact episode? Also, I used to watch Detective Conan too but I dropped it at some point.
sufod01
sufod01
Honestly i don’t know. I don’t have much image on my computer so i picked this one :P
But from what i remember that should be among the first episodes so probably the 12th episode if you are so sure. :blob_cookie:
Ophious
Ophious
I know because I'm rewatching the entire series!
Also I stopped the manga after chapter 1000 because shinichi and ran officially became a couple and I'm mad about that
sufod01
sufod01
Well, this is expected that this day will come anyway (even if a year didn’t still passed in this manga..). I honestly prefer Haibara but can’t help i guess.:blob_popcorn_two:
Ophious
Ophious
Haibare is best girl!
Like Ran is a nice girl and all but the romance is too forced between the two
sufod01
sufod01
Yeah, after all this time i can’t help but unconsciously consider Ran as Conan/Shinichi’s big sis.. :blob_no:
Ophious
Ophious
Exactly! She's there during the daily life part of Conans life but during the detective part of it the one that stands by his side as his partner is Ai-chan!
sufod01
sufod01
Yeah she always helped him when he needs, and they are a bit similar. Both are become younger, are smart, are enemies of the organization, ...
I really want to ship Ai-chan and Conan.. :blob_teary:
Ophious
Ophious
Another reason why I don't ship Ran and Shinichi is because of everything he's been through! Ran hasn't really changed, at most she's become a little less dependant on Shinichi but aside from that nothing else really. Shinichi, on the other hand, has changed a lot, he became less arrogant, less of a show-off, he's made mistakes that led to the death of others, he almost died on multiple occasions,
Ophious
Ophious
like he's been through a lot of things as Conan that would easily cause one to change! And that change is why I don't ship the two! Ai on the other hand has experienced just as much if not more than Shinichi, she's been through a lot too and can, therefore, connect with Shinichi more than Ran!
sufod01
sufod01
Yeah, if only ran isn’t showed as his love interest at first maybe we’ll have hope but unfortunately author made them keep stick at each other and (a bit forcefully) showing they still love each other all this time.. with no chance for Ai-chan :(
Really sad. Author made Ai-chan and Conan so compatible to each other but can’t take a step further because of early setting. :blob_teary::blob_no: