Scribble Hub Forum

High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
It was cute? I would consider it nice but I don't consider people who always greets you as cute :blob_no:. Ugh, normies go explode! I bet you might like eru chitanda...
D
Deleted member 49654
Chitanda is cute, thou a bit stupid.
High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
Fair enough
D
Deleted member 49654
But well, I guess I didn't express myself well enough. I mean, Cadmar is like the friendly ghost of this forum.
D
Deleted member 49654
Maybe it is time we gift him a sock and set him free...Even if we miss him a bit.
High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
I remember reading a picture book of a snowman before when you worded it like that...
High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
Well if you don't mind the story goes like this...

It's christmas. A young boy is excited as he woke up. He ran down the stairs as he wore his winter clothing and went down to the living room. As he saw his mother serving the table, he ate together with her and asked for a permission to go out and play.
High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
He went outside and saw everything was white. The surroundings filled in snow, the boy proceeded to go out and play. But he didn't goof around with his friends instead he made a snowman. He used the carrots for nose, coal for it's eyes and buttons and finally a hat from his dad.
High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
As he made his snowman, his parents called for him. He looked around and saw everything was dark so he went to a dinner together with them and slept. Suddenly, he woke up in the middle of the night. He peeked through the window and saw the snowman moving, waving at him. He invited it inside, excited with his new friend.
High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
They sneaked together, careful to wake his parents up. They had fun together as the snowman wore the clothing of his father, making him look like a comical adult. They skid around as they play with the boy's rollerskates and he even blocked the snowman as he approached the fire place. As they messed around, the snowman invited the boy to go outside and play.
D
Deleted member 49654
I imagine Cadmar more like Dobby from Harry Potter, or a friendly gremlin, or even a brownie...He is a bit mischievous but otherwise a good guy.
High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
The snowman invited the boy to hold his hand. At first he was reluctant but he gave in and held the snowman's hand. Then suddenly, the snowman flew. Hovering above the skies and above the cities. Looking at the flashing lights of the buildings. And suddenly, they stopped at a building's ledge. Watching the stars as they flash and go. As they watched, the time seemed to go fast and the sun starts approaching.
High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
O_O now I felt bad that I got carried away... should I continue?
Well the story is there and I felt bad not finishing it...
High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
The boy, realizing his parents would wake up, told the snowman. The snowman then, hold out it's hand and flew with the boy. They flew as the sun starts rising. And as they reached the boy's home, the boy bid farewell to the snowman and the snowman, tipped his hat to give goodbye. Then the boy sneakily went upstairs and slept. The boy couldn't sleep as he tossed around the bed.
High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
Then the morning came, along with the knock from his mother calling him to come down. Excited, he wore his clothings immediately and went down to eat. He asked permission to his mother to go out and play. As he went outside and saw everything was white. As he looked around, he saw a pile of snow. The snow have a hat in it's head, a carrot for its nose and coal for it's eyes and mouth smiling at him
D
Deleted member 49654
Yeah, I don't mind. It is a nice story. When the snowman took the boy's hand I thought it will go the horror way. The boy gets abducted and the snowman demands a ransom. Later the boy is rescued but because of the frostbite, he loses a number of fingers...
High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
I'm sorry if I spammed got carried away in story telling :(
D
Deleted member 49654
Well, it is a depressing story about a loner boy and a thieving snowman (I mean, he didn't return the father's clothing).
D
Deleted member 49654
Don't worry we spam on Cadmar's profile so it is fine.
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
I have SO many things I wanna say....

@High-in-the-skys , thank you for that story. Funny that a sock led to that..... and I don't mimd spam on my profile. :p