Oh?
*is interested*
'o'

Btw, how are you feeling, Yansusu?
Any better?

X
yansusustories
yansusustories
Haha, the first thought I had when I came up with the idea was "Nobody but @Queenfisher is going to like this" :blobrofl: It'll be super short short-stories, like, flash fiction-y short stories ~
yansusustories
yansusustories
As for me, well, it's kinda mixed. I generally feel a bit better and I can get up for a quarter of an hour maybe to eat in peace without worrying whether I'll faint or not. I can't handle a conversation yet though. And, well, heartrate and blood pressure are still looking really bad
yansusustories
yansusustories
so I guess I'll have to lie down for at least another week at least because that's the only way my heartrate stays down slightly :blob_cringe: And I'm starting to slightly worry about my weight :blob_blank: Like, I lost 1kg this week even though I've been lying down the whole time and eating normally.
yansusustories
yansusustories
I mean I knew this was a symptom but I kinda regret trying to lose weight before. Now I have less to lose before I hit the underweight mark :blob_no: I'm still pretty much in the middle of a healthy weight but since I don't know how long this'll take, it's slightly worrisome.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*huggles*
I'm glad you can at least get up to make food and eat now but I'm sad that you can't do much else...
Concerning that you're losing weight so quickly.
OwO
I guess one thing to maybe think about is how muscle weighs more than fat, so if you manage to put on some muscle after you've recovered, then you might gain a bit of weight that way?
>w<

X