sm_yesa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please make your signature smaller. In case you want to know how big it can be, here is the forum rule.

Picture in signature should not be bigger than 200 px in height. Total height of your signature should not exceed 10 lines of 15px text.
    Zinless
    Zinless
    On PC, you can resize the image in your signature by clicking the image and then dragging the four grey boxes on the sides.

On Mobile, if you're having trouble resizing it (Ex: the grey boxes disappear immediately after clicking the image), activate Desktop Mode and edit it that way.
    sm_yesa
    sm_yesa
    My phone keyboard glitch everytime i try to resize the image, I guess I'll just delete it if it doesn't work if I try again
    Hi, is there a slot for me to squeeze in? I saw your post.
    sm_yesa
    sm_yesa
    Please leave a submission on the thread or here, make sure all the details is sent,(not completing the details of submission will result to not being evaluated). As of now there's no one submitting so there's still 10 slot available
    MyLadyQueen
    MyLadyQueen
    The novel title: The Curious Case of Vinelle Morton
    brief description of the cover: 13 year old girl, wearing a worn out cloak. White socks and black shoes. Messy black pony tail. Tan complexion. Hazel eyes. Bored expression but the eyes must show mischievousness.
    MyLadyQueen
    MyLadyQueen
    - Any specific details or references: in her palms an oversized ugly dark brown frog with yellow warts on its body about 5 warts. (so holding the frog in front of her chest or stomach)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…