Forgotten Title 2nd time Isekai'd with female lead and "Weaver" class(?).

baerking

Hello fellow people,
as the title says I am looking for a story I read a few years ago. I forgot about it and had to think about it recently.
MC is female and isekai'd into a fantasy world a second time. She has a kind of "weaver" class with which she can also "weave" mana. (Though I am not sure anymore whether there was a system in place or whether it just was her magic style...)
In general the novel had a dark tone. She is emotionally scarred assumingly from the first isekai experience, so she appears very cold and distant.

Would be grateful for your help.

Jemini

Might be "The Reincarnation of Alysara" by Comiak?
I'd call that an 80% match. Don't think that's what baerking was looking for, but it could just be that he got several points in the description wrong and it's a little tinted by his impression.

(That said, I actually saw "Weaver" and the first thing that jumped into my mind was Worm. I mean, you could claim Worm is an Isekai series with the multi-world thing going on, it's just that the MC of the series is not an Isekaied person.
You find out much later in the series though that there are hundreds of people on Earth Bet (the world where the story takes place) who are from alternate Earths, who all came there by various means. The craziest thing about this revelation is that around 5-10% of the cast we've known and interacted with by the time this comes up are among the "Isekaied" people, and you'd have had no reason to suspect any of them were from other worlds until this was revealed.
)

Last edited: