A bunch of suggestions from a late night discord chat

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Front page
-Aside from trending and latest series, perhaps add a recommended series list generated from recent novels that the reader has read
-Random series carousel
-Expand the trending and latest series carousel so that clicking the arrow on a 1920 screen doesn't just show ONE extra novel and/or make it horizontally scrollable and/or increase the size of the arrow so it's easier to click
-A suggested design:

Novel page
-Under similar series, allow readers to hide novels and generate more options
-Allow authors to nominate/recommend a novel to similar series or another section in the same area

General
-Apply release filters to similar series and other "generated lists of novels."
-Greater exposure for ScribbleHub on NUF

Ninetailed_Furball

This sounds very similar to the "similar series" list on the side when you're on a series' front page.

Maybe just fix the algorithm on that so it cycles through stories and is a bit more intelligent on it's choices rather than a fixed list that just happens to share a few tags with the story you're looking at.

At the very least, make it cycle through a list. Seeing the same 5 series every time you're at the front page of a story you're reading is pretty useless. Some haven't even updated in months.

But in general I like the idea, especially when it's done so it doesn't clutter the home page.

D

Deleted member 9915

I've read from a similar post there'll be a new system that will be used in the future. A lot more exposures for new series and things as mentioned (e.g. generating more options by hiding novels, algorithm-thingy, etc.).

Am not confident and certain but I think they (mods) are working on it.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Nice. Also, SH is really easy to use on mobil. It’s so user friendly. Well, to me at least.

Ninetailed_Furball

Well, aside from the lack of bookmark button at the bottom of chapters.

Or maybe it's just me? For some reason I don't see it at least, so it's a bit of a pain to figure out where I am when I switch from my phone to my computer.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
This sounds very similar to the "similar series" list on the side when you're on a series' front page.

Maybe just fix the algorithm on that so it cycles through stories and is a bit more intelligent on it's choices rather than a fixed list that just happens to share a few tags with the story you're looking at.

At the very least, make it cycle through a list. Seeing the same 5 series every time you're at the front page of a story you're reading is pretty useless. Some haven't even updated in months.

But in general I like the idea, especially when it's done so it doesn't clutter the home page.
It is indeed the similar series list, which is what I mean by when you're on the novel page (front page of a novel)